Top Ten Reasons To Check Out Austins Coworking Day
Did you know that 9/27/ 17 is Austin Coworking Day? Officially proclaimed by Mayor Steve Adler with all the Whereases and Therefores and a Gold Seal of Approval! RSVP to get a list of all the spaces offering free coworking to you in honor of the day.
Here are the top 10 reasons you need coworking in your life, as a person who can really work from anywhere:
- Working alone sucks.
- Traffic will kill your soul. If 20% of our city chose to cowork even 2-3 days a week, our traffic problems would be solved, with no more beastly MoPac construction. The More You Know!
- Coworking makes you more productive — 84% of coworking members report being more engaged and motivated.
- It’s eco-chic — instead of driving to work and sitting in traffic burning loads of expensive gas, pop over to your closest coworking space and breathe easy.
- 83% of Coworkers reported they’re less lonely.*
- Austin has almost 50 coworking spaces, which means you have lots of choices and Austin Coworking Day lets you check ‘em out for free.
- Free coffee (at most spaces), great WiFi, and comfortable chairs. Power outlets!! And you don’t have to worry about your stuff when you need to go pee. *swoon*
- Working in your pajamas is overrated.
- 89% of Coworkers reported they were happier* — Who doesn’t want to be happier?
- It’s FREE.
* source: A comprehensive study by GCUC, founded and run by Austin’s own Liz Elam / Link Coworking